If you are signed up for a series at Vertical Joes, Class Card or Membership guess what- you get free practice hours :-)
In addition to your core training, you will need to practice your moves in order to perfect your new skills.
The average client attends 1 series, 1 drop in and 1 practice hour weekly.
The average student attends 2 drop ins and 1 practice hour weekly.
There are 3 Practice Hour Options:
- Public: Open to the public to practice without assistance
- Practice Hour: Open to members and series to practice without assistance
- Assisted Practice Hour: Members & Series students practice with an instructor assistant
- Personal: Select Memberships can schedule practice sessions at times additional to the schedule
- Practice hours are available in multiple locations. Be sure to review our hub here ----->>>> HERE
Free practice hours are available based on studio availability once series and drop in classes are added to the schedule.
We do not guarantee a specific number of sessions as sessions can increase or decrease based on demand.
If you want to train more intensely we recommend purchasing a pole for home. There are many options available to fit every home whether you own or rent!