Welcome to the 1st Quarter 2024 at The World Famous Vertical Joes!
You are probably wondering what to do next now that you have arrived to our site with your new goals in mind. Follow these steps to prepare for your 1st class at VJs! Classes begin January 8th and we are excited to dance with you.
NEW TO THE STUDIO? What's your fun name?
We love to use fun names and alteregos at our facility. Come up with a fun nickname that shows off our personality to go by when you arrive for class.
DID YOU SIGN UP FOR A SERIES? Follow these steps below:
- Review Your Class Schedule: Series meet once a week. Series include series classes, online On Demand Access and Practice Hours. You will not have access to On Demand or Practice Hours until after attending your 1st session.
- Read Class Descriptions: Read in detail the focus of your class and general class attire. Improper class attire will slow down your learning process and may increase liability during training.
- People are always concerned about foot wear. All classes do not require foot wear which is why reading class details is important. Don't worry about buying what you do not have. Your trainer will talk more in detail in your 1st session. Just bring the closest you have to the recommended foot wear and your trainer will guide you accordingly.
- Review Class Location Vertical Joes has a variety of locations which we call "hubs" that allows us to access various areas of the city and serve a variety of clients. Be sure you are arriving at the proper location always check if the session is In Studio or Online
- Watch the Series Welcome Video --->> CLICK HERE
DID YOU SIGN UP FOR A MEMBERSHIP OR INTRO CLASS CARD? Follow these steps below:
- Review Your Class Schedule: Drop Ins are available both online and in studio. Practice Hours are visible and available for registration at any location. Auto draft Members have access to Instant Replay Online class support. Series and Events are a different service. They are not included in all memberships.
- Check for Deals Before joining any events ask about our Member Deals by texting 678 753 5637
- Read Class Descriptions: Read in detail the focus of your class and general class attire. Improper class attire will slow down your learning process and may increase liability during training
- Undecided? The class schedule can be confusing and intimidating. Text us at 678 753 5637 for guidance on which classes will help you meet your goals.